Monday, March 23, 2009

Future of Sarah Jeanne Photography

I'm way excited for the future of Sarah Jeanne Photography! Some big changes will be coming soon! :) I've currently booked 4 weddings for this summer on my own, plus a few that I will help Chris with.

Chris has been putting on some workshops for a group of us that are wanting to improve on our photography skills. My sister, Essie, was in town over Spring Break and we used her for a senior portraits model. Check out my new online gallery where all of my photos will now be posted.

Essie Senior Pictures

More pictures and changes coming soon!

2 comments:

Majed said...

sarah ,, cool you got this gallery
i am getting a flickr account pretty soon

La Brisa Photography said...

congrats Sarah! love the new client page! Your photography has progressed so much! It's been awesome watching you develop your own style! Can't wait to see what you can do with your upcoming weddings!!!