Saturday, December 13, 2008

That time of year again...

This past week I survived my second to last "Dead Week" and I couldn't be happier! Most of you college students and grads know that the term "Dead" in professor lingo means "lets pile all the projects, papers, and one last final test Week," which is exactly what my week consisted of. But it's all over now and I'm heading into finals with only 3 tests and a portfolio to go before I'm completely finished with Block 1!

Between work, photography, school and all the Christmas and Block 1 festivities lately, I haven't had much time to breathe. I have had a chance though to compile a few pictures of the best semester of my college career.....so far! I've met and become friends with so many awesome people this semester, and I couldn't be more thankful for them. And for all you people out there that were already my friends before this semester, don't worry, I'm not going to leave you out. I'm thankful for all of you as well. I wouldn't be where I'm at today without you:)

Here are a few pictures from this past semester which include: K-State Sports, Block 1 Pub Crawl, Lab "tacky sweater" Christmas Party, and my first visit to The Plaza!


No comments: