Monday, December 1, 2008

Tag!

Ok, so I'm not one to do much of the whole fill out this questionnaire, tell me about yourself, etc...kind of person....BUT I've been tagged by my great friend at La Brisa Photography. He was tagged by another photographer I've been in touch with lately, and I have to admit I've learned some very interesting and fun random facts about them. Sooo I've given into peer pressure and well....here you go...


So here's how the game works:
Link to the person that tagged you
Post the rules on your blog
Write 6 random things about yourself
Tag 6 people at the end of your post
Let the blogger know that he/she has been tagged
Let the tagger know when your entry it up

My six random facts you may or may not know about me:)
1. I have so many celebrity athlete crushes I can't even count them all! Of course you all know about the hottest one out there: the back-to-back-to-back Nascar Champion Jimmie Johnson!!!:) Others include Tom Brady, Brian Urlacher, Kirk Hinrich, Kasey Kahne, Tim Tebow, Matt Cassel, Jordy Nelson, Matt Holiday, Sidney Crosby, Jay Cutler, Tyler Hansbrough, Jonathan Papelbon, Michael Phelps, and the list just goes on and on! :)
2. I stopped believing in Santa Clause the year I did not get my easy bake oven. Then when I was a sophomore in college, my parents gave me one for Christmas....and I cried (literally) as soon as I opened it! I guess I didn't realize all the emotions I had stored up for so many years.
3. I want to visit every Major League Baseball Park before I die. During my visit, I want to attend a game, buy a memorabilia, and document it with a unique picture! In case you're wondering, I've been to 3 (Colorado Rockies, Kansas City Royals, and St. Louis Cardinals) and loved every one of them!
4. The one thing that will put me in a bad mood faster than anything is....anyone touching my feet. I can't stand it! It's my automatic trigger for anger (ask my sister).
5. I have to buy my jeans from the Buckle, because they're the only place that makes them long enough for me. When I buy jeans, I have to get 37" inseams. I'm pretty much in trouble if my legs get any longer.
6. When I was 8 years old, I was on a fishing/camping trip with my family and my mom dared me to eat this worm I was going to use as bait. So I picked it up and I actually ate it! Yummy!

Tag, you're it! Andrea, Amanda, Thomas

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the random facts! hopefully your future husband doesn't have a foot fetish! =)

MATT CASSEL? Are you kidding me? Come on now lady, at least be a little picky when it comes to your athlete crushes!

You got an easy bake oven as a sophomore in college? Is that normal?

Anonymous said...

oh, the easy bake oven story just warmed my heart! i can relate...for my birthday last year, my parents gave me one of those Barbie hairstyle dolls -- you know, like the big oversized Barbie head for "doing hair"...? i always wanted one when i was little, but never got one. :)

Sarah Jeanne said...

Chris, I want you to look up some pictures of Matt and tell me again he's not HOT! He's towards the top of my celeb athlete crushes list!!:) and as for the gift of an easy bake oven...refer to Erica's story! haha

Erica, thanks for the awesome story! This should help reinforce my answer back to Chris on it being "normal" to receive a gift like that:)