Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My creativity has run dry....

These past few months have been absolutely crazy, super busy, and amazing all at the same time! As I blogged about before, the breakthrough of my dream of becoming a photographer and starting my own business has now become a reality more than ever. With that being said, I'm currently taking the next few steps in that process to fulfill that dream. One of those steps include coming up with a name for my photography business, and unfortunately, my creativity has run dry on this task. Sooooo, I'm asking for your help. I'm accepting and asking for any ideas on what to name it. I'm looking for a romantic and professional name that also reflects me as a person and photographer. So while you're sitting at work, class, or the comfort of your own home, bored out-of-your-mind with nothing better to do, I'd appreciate any ideas or suggestions on a name. There will be a prize given to the person who's idea I use! Feel free to leave your suggestions here on my blog, email, phone call, or text message; I answer to all of them:) Here are a couple that Chris and I have come up with:

Essence Photography
Sarah Jeanne Photography
SE Photography
Essi Photography

Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

1. Perspectives by Sarah
2. Captured
3. Hill Studio
4. Picture Book by Sarah Hill <-- This one is Cole's idea.. NOT mine. :)
5. Cheese <-- Again, Cole's idea.
6. Studio S Photography (My favorite.)
7. Portraits by Sarah

Whatever you choose it'll be great! You're on your way! :)

Unknown said...

How exciting! So are you thinking of doing it here in Salina while teaching???

Sorry....I am horrible at coming up with things like this! I have no suggestions at this time...maybe something will come to me.

Anonymous said...

I have thought up my any of my own ideas yet, but I like Amanda's idea of Studio S Photography or your idea of Essence Photography. If I think up any other ideas I'll let you know!

Anonymous said...

My bad I meant haven't...sorry.