Tuesday, May 12, 2009

My Teacher Website!

All semester I've been working on creating my teacher website in a class designed to help teachers integrate technology in their everyday lessons. It was a TON of work, but I learned a lot! I'm excited to show the whole world now! :)

Please check it out and let me know what you think. On my home page you'll find a Voki that has a special message from me (in my voice). You will also find my video I made about successful interview tips, and yes I show off my many acting skillz :) Be sure to check out my About Me page and see if you made my wall of pictures! Sorry if you didn't :) Check out my cartoon that I created and submit your vote on my projects page.

I'd love to hear your comments about it...good or bad :)


www.sarahjeannehill.com

Best if viewed in Safari or Firefox.

1 comment:

Jamie A. said...

You are going to make a great teacher! :)