Monday, April 20, 2009

Essie Mae's Senior Prom

This past weekend I made the long haul home for Essie's senior prom. I did my yearly duty of fixing hair for 5 girls and then of course taking some pictures. Essie, as always, looked absolutely gorgeous! She definitely rocked her yellow and black zebra dress, which only she could pull off! The plan was to take several girls out on a photo shoot to the railroad tracks, but with the 3 inches of rain and the random hail storms, we didn't get to do much of any outside pictures :( But we did manage to get a few outside ones between the chaotic weather.

While I was listening to all the high school girl chatter and fixing hair, I couldn't help but remember back to my senior prom. It seems just like yesterday I was dancing the night away at mine. So as you take a look at these pictures, I'd like you to go back down memory lane to your senior prom [I know it's been awhile for several of you ;)]. If you have a chance, email me a comment about your favorite memory from your senior prom along with a picture, if available. If I get enough I will post a special senior prom post with all the pictures and memories. :) sarahjeannehill@gmail.com


Girls being girls :)

Essie and her best friend, Breanna, went with brothers, Tate and Tadd.

My dad posing with all of Essie's friends.

Sooo cute!

Isn't she beautiful?!?!



1 comment:

La Brisa Photography said...

super cute! love the first picture and the caption is perfect!

this old man doesn't remember his prom, you know with old age the first thing to go is memory loss...