Monday, November 24, 2008

Charlie

This weekend I had the opportunity to take some pictures of the little girl I babysit. Charlie is an absolute doll! She has so much personality and is very smart for a 2 year old. Her parents, Tracie and Byron, just moved here from Washington D.C. They are both originally from North Carolina, and they have been wonderful to me ever since they've moved here. Byron's a surgeon in the Army and Tracie stays at home with Charlie. Tracie bought this adorable little outfit at a craft fair and Charlie loved it!

Thanks for choosing me as your photographer for the Christmas season!:)





2 comments:

La Brisa Photography said...

Great pictures! I'm sure Charlie's parents are going to absolutely LOVE these!

Anonymous said...

Those are just to adoreable! You did a great job, I just love them. :)